Another sort-of seven days. The high point: My first published letter to the editor! I am clearly well-prepared for retirement.
- Feb 18: Read this guide on how to write Letters to the Editor.
- Feb 19: Started organizing a Kitchen Table climate talk. Wrote a letter to the editor in response to this Toronto Star article.
- Feb 20: Registered for this webinar on public opinion of climate change. Sent a letter to the editor in response to this article. I was able to repurpose some of what I’d written the day before.
- Feb 21: Joined a group of CCL volunteers to prepare for our meeting with Toronto Centre MP Marci Ien.
- Feb 22: Started planning my own Kitchen Table Climate conversations.
- Feb 23: Was supposed to join a meeting with MP Marci Iem, but it was rescheduled. I discovered that one of the letters I submitted was published in the Toronto Star, so I was happy just to celebrate that today!
- Feb 25: I should be working on my Kitchen Table Climate Conversation proposals, but got too distracted by React Native. I read about the Net-Zero Advisory Body and tweeted about it. Also skimmed a report that came out of IISD and also tweeted about that.